Get ready to redefine your comfort food game, folks, because we're about to turn your stockpot into a culinary powerhouse with our mind-blowing creation: chili bacon cheese fries! That's right, we're breaking all the rules and proving that stockpots are not just for soups and stews. Prepare your taste buds for a flavor explosion like no other! 🤩🌶️🧀
This recipe is as simple as it gets, my fellow food adventurers. With just a handful of ingredients and a sprinkle of magic, you'll have a plate of chili bacon cheese fries that will make your heart skip a beat. So, let's get this show on the road!
Brace yourself for the ultimate indulgence because this is where the magic happens, my friends. Let your taste buds rejoice from the smoky, savory goodness!
1. Accent Series Boilover Reducing Stockpot!
2. Accent Series 11 inch Nonstick Frypan
3. 1-2 large russet potatoes per person. Adjust the quantity based on the number of servings you intend to make and the desired portion size. Russet potatoes have a high starch content and low moisture, which makes them ideal for achieving a crispy exterior and a fluffy interior when fried
4. 1 packet of bacon. Should amount to about ¼ cup bacon when cooked and crumbled.
5. 1 cup shredded cheese (such as cheddar or mozzarella)
6. Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
7. Optional toppings: sliced green onions, sour cream, chili seasoning, or ranch dressing
How to Make
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into thin, fry-like strips. Make sure to soak the potatoes in cold water for at least 30 min. before beginning the frying process to prevent the potatoes from sticking together and to help achieve maximum crispy-ness! For best results, soak the potatoes overnight.
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Cook the bacon: In the Accent Series extra deep nonstick frypan, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove the cooked bacon from the pan and set it aside. Leave the bacon grease in the pan for added flavor — the fries are going back in here after they get deep fried!
4. Pat the soaked potatoes dry and get ready to fry!
5. Deep Fry the potatoes (350 degrees Fahrenheit): First, heat up the vegetable oil. Place the potato strips into the stockpot. The oil should be roughly 3 in. deep in the pot. Stir occasionally, until they are golden brown and crispy (this should take roughly 8-10 minutes). Pull the final cooked fries out of the pot with our Nylon Skimmer!
Crumble the bacon: While the potatoes are frying, crumble the cooked bacon into small pieces.
6. Once the potatoes are crispy, remove them from the pot and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess grease.
7. Once the excess grease has been absorbed, transfer your fries back into the Accent Series nonstick frypan. Season the fries with salt, pepper, or any desired seasonings (we recommend chili seasoning). Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top and toss to combine. Generously layer on the cheese – because let's face it, cheese makes everything better.
8. Pop the oven-safe Accent Series nonstick frypan right into the oven. Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted — about 5 minutes.
9. The combination of melted cheese and zesty chili seasoning is a match made in foodie heaven. Brace yourself for the ultimate indulgence. Serve the homemade bacon fries while they are still warm and enjoy!
And there you have it, the masterpiece is complete! Dive into those chili bacon cheese fries and prepare yourself for a flavor explosion that will have you coming back for seconds, thirds, and possibly even fourths. These fries are the epitome of comfort food greatness, the kind that brings smiles and satisfaction with every bite.
So, my fellow food enthusiasts, let's break the chains of convention and embrace the versatility of our stockpots. Who needs ordinary soups and stews when you can create extraordinary dishes like chili bacon cheese fries? Gather your ingredients, fire up that stove, and get ready to take your taste buds on an epic adventure. Your belly will thank you, and your friends will be begging for your secret recipe! 🍟
Snap a photo of your dish and tag us on Instagram @meyercookware
#MEYER #HomeCooking #DeliciousIdeas