Friends & Family Event - 20% Off Your Order
- *Some exclusions apply. Offer valid on online purchases made by 11:59pm (PT) on July 4, 2022. Offer end date is subject to change.
- Enter promotion code FRIENDS at checkout.
- Offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions.
- Offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold or otherwise bartered.
- Offer is valid on in-stock items only.
- Offer is not valid on prior purchases, special orders, gift cards, taxes, limited edition items, or sale items.
- Associates are not eligible for this offer.
Meyer.com “Meyer Accent Series Sweepstakes” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY.
Participation in this Promotion is subject to your acceptance of these rules (“Rules”) and winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules.
- Eligibility: The Meyer.com “Meyer Accent Series Sweepstakes”, or the “Promotion,” is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and its territories, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of Entry. Employees of Sponsor (as defined below) and its affiliates, wholesalers, or distributors, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Participation in this Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. This Promotion is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor and Administrator: The Promotion sponsor and administrator is Meyer Corporation, U.S., located at One Meyer Plaza, Vallejo, CA 94590. Sponsor utilizes the services of Meta Platforms, Inc., Klaviyo, Inc., and Shopify, Inc. for the administration of the promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc., Klaviyo, Inc., Shopify, Inc.
Entry Periods and Timing: Entries must be submitted by the Entry End Date the Promotion Period listed below to enter for a chance to win the prize available in that Promotion Period. The potential winners will be randomly selected and contacted on the Drawing Date and Time for each Promotion Period listed below. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Pacific Time.
There is one (1) Promotion Period and therefore one opportunity to win a prize. For a chance to win the available listed prize for each Promotion Period, you must submit your Entry within the applicable Entry period.
Promotion Period Entry Start Date Entry End Date Drawing Date Prize (See Section 6 for Details) First Promotion Period 12:01 AM PT on Wednesday, May 18, 2022 11:59 PM PT on Tuesday, May 31, 2022 11 AM PT on Wednesday, June 1, 2022 First Promotion Period Prize
How to Enter: To enter, you (“Entrant”) must visit the us.Meyer.com website and fill out and submit the Sponsor’s sign up form. By submitting an Entry, you are agreeing to these Rules and are representing and warranting that you are eligible to participate in the Promotion under the Rules. Limit one (1) Entry per person. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, ineligible, or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified.
Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. The authorized account holder of the email address is the natural person assigned an email address by the internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from this Promotion, any Entrant it believes has violated these Rules, including, but not limited to, by tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, is acting in violation of these Rules, or is acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Selection of Winners: On the Drawing Dates for the Promotion Period described in Section 3, Sponsor will randomly select one (5) potential winners from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Each randomly selected winner will be eligible to receive one (1) prize. Sponsor will contact the potential winners for the Promotion Period via the email address used to sign up for the promotion.
Potential winners will have seventy-two (72) hours to respond to Sponsor’s notification to claim his or her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Sponsor-provided Declaration and Release or provide any other requested information within the required time frame indicated by Sponsor, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Rules and returning to Sponsor, the Sponsor-provided Declaration and Release. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by randomly selecting an Entry from the remaining eligible Entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately one (1) to two (2) months after the conclusion of the Promotion.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
Prizes: There is one (1) total prize available to be won during the Promotion Period: One (1) grand prize as part of the First Promotion Period. One (1) prize per winner during the duration of the Promotion Periods. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for each prize is based on the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price; actual values may vary. Winners will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail values.
Promotion Period Prize Description Prize Components ARV First Promotion Period: 5 Grand Prize Winners The winner selected from the First Promotion Period will receive one (1) Meyer Accent Series 6 Piece Essentials Set. Meyer Accent Series 6 Piece Essentials Set. Set includes:
(1) Ultra-Durable Nonstick Saucepan, 2qt
(1) Stainless Steel Small Stockpot, 5qt
(1) Ultra-Durable Nonstick Chef’s Pan, 10.25in
(1) Ultra-Durable Nonstick Large Frypan, 11in
(1) Small Universal Lid, 6.25-7-8in
(1) Large Universal Lid, 9.5-10.25-11in
(3) Pan Protectors (Set of 3)
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES, INCLUDING INCOME TAX, SALES TAX, AND ANY OTHER EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF THE RECEIPT AND USE OF THE PRIZES, ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Winners agree to accept prize “as is.” Prizes will be shipped to a valid address provided by the winner. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Release: By submitting an Entry, Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Meta Platforms, Inc., Klaviyo, Inc., Shopify, Inc., and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, suppliers, distributors, representatives, agents, and parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims made by winners, Entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation.
- Limitation on Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions or interruptions in network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration or processing of the Promotion; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) ineligibility of Entrant for any reason (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Entrant’s sole remedy for a confirmed erroneous deletion, loss or otherwise destroyed or corrupted Entry shall be another Entry in the Promotion, if possible.
- Assignment of Rights: Submitting an Entry, constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’, licensees’, affiliates’, and assigns’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, hometown, and/or state for promotional purposes in any media, form, and format, whether now known or hereinafter created, devised, or developed, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, unless prohibited by law.
- Additional Terms: In the sole opinion of the Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion. Further, in such an event, Sponsor, in it its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all the prizes offered herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: For any questions about these Rules, please contact Sponsor. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Promotion, the meaning or interpretation of the Rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the courts of Vallejo, California.
- Trademarks: Meyer.com is a registered trademark used under license.
- Winners List: For a copy of the rules and/or a list of winners, where permitted by law, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Meyer.com Accent Series Promotion, ATTN: Marketing Department/Digital Marketing, Meyer Corporation, U.S., One Meyer Plaza, Vallejo, California 94590.
© 2022 Meyer Corporation, U.S.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device